These are the topics I’ve been thinking of for the following shows.
If you want to participate or suggest a topic write to firstname.lastname@example.org!
The more you participate the sooner the topic will be scheduled.
- What are the limits of a relationship?
- What are the limits of a friendship?
- How do you compromise in a relationship? (Compromise and flexibility)
- Does technology make you more attractive?
- Single and whore, taken and saint?
- The relationship limits: Cybersex and faithfulness. (suggested by Jim)
- Do you fit the stereotype?
- What if you don’t fit? (in the bear, cubs, chicken, muscle…) (suggested by Scot the Little Aussie Battler)
- Can you be happy if you’re ugly?
- Dogs or babies? How important are your pets?
- Broken relationships: one year later.
- Can trust ever come back again within couples?
- The state of Health care: who’s taking care of you? (suggested by Chuck Chapman)
- Have we lost our manners?
- Forbidden friendship & love.
- How lost are we in this world?
- Is the Pride message still getting through or is it all about sponsorship?
- Is unsafe sex a taboo or a trend?
- Who do idols help? Are there still idols we can grow up with? (comic books, dead stars, ideologists)
- How healthy are you? Is healthy too healthy?
- Why do people need unions? Why are unions needed?
- Parenting? If you can’t have a child can you be a parent?